- Scrum Master Toolkit: A field guide for new and experienced scrum masters by Nanda Lankalapalli
- Enterprise Agile Planning Tools Reviews and Ratings : Products In Enterprise Agile Planning Tools Market from Gartner.
- Great presentation/ slides from the stable of Roman Pichler on – Agile Product Roadmaps, OKRs’ in Product Management, Product Goals in Scrum & Dealing with Difficult Stakeholders.
Tools & Templates
Basic Agile Project Management Excel Templates: eight agile project management templates in Excel. They also included Agile project management templates in Smartsheet, a work execution platform that empowers to better manage agile projects with real-time collaboration and process automation. You need to purchase them, in some cases.
50 Recommended world renowned good books to read
Below are the good reads that would add value to you as an agile practitioner or as a coach handling heterogeneous teams. I have included hyperlinks to amazon, so that you can purchase it from there. I draw NO commission from it.
The below listed books are my favourites and have helped me in growing as a transformational leader.
- 97 Things every Scrum practitioner should know by Gunther Verheyen
- Scrum: A Smart Travel Companion, 3rd Edition (Grayscale Indian Edition) by Gunther Verheyen
- The Professional Product Owner: Leveraging Scrum as a Competitive Advantage by Don McGreal & Ralph Jocham
- Mastering Professional Scrum: A Practitioners Guide to Overcoming Challenges and Maximizing the Benefits of Agility (The Professional Scrum Series) by Stephanie Ockerman & Simon Reindl
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland
- Agile Retrospectives: Making Good teams Great by Esther Derby & Diana Larsen
- Agile Leadership Toolkit: Learning to Thrive with Self-Managing Teams by Peter Koning
- Agile Technical Practices Distilled: A learning journey in technical practices and principles of software design by Pedro M Santos
- Unlocking Agility: An Insider’s Guide to Agile Enterprise Transformation by Jorgen Hesselberg
- Doing Agile Right: Transformation Without Chaos by Darrell Rigby
- Agile Transformation: Structures, Processes and Mindsets for the Digital Age by Neil Perkin
- Measure What Matters: OKRs: The Simple Idea that Drives 10x Growth by John Doerr
- Coaching for Performance: The Principles and Practice of Coaching and Leadership by Sir John Whitmore
- Conversational Intelligence – How great leaders build trust & grt extraordinary results – Judith E. GLASER
- Cognitive Fitness: Pain Is Inevitable. How to Alleviate It and Use It to Your Advantage by Anil Rajput
- Coaching: The Secret Code to Uncommon Leadership | A Must Read Guide for Leaders and Aspiring Leaders by Ruchira Chaudhary
- Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Handbook of Silicon Valley’s Bill Campbell by Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg & Alan Eagle
- Co-Active Coaching: The proven framework for transformative conversations at work and in life by Henry Kimsey-House
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier